Through an alliance with the Polka Dot Mama Melanoma Foundation, Great Soles has donated hundreds of pairs of our Lucy Polka Dot Grip Sock in support of the Polka Dot Mama Melanoma Foundation's community outreach programs and life-saving mobile skin cancer screening. Your purchase will help us support this cause.
We continue our partnership with the Melanoma Research Foundation by donating 10% of the annual profits from our website sales of the Dusk Ombre Grip Sock. Please click on the link to this organization and learn more about the important work they are doing to help save lives.
Please join us in support of this important cause.
All year long please follow these recommended tips:
- Use a sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays and has a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30.
- Use approximately one ounce of sunscreen (a shot-glassful) and apply it approximately 15 minutes before sun exposure - then reapply every two hours and after swimming or sweating.
- Sunscreen is just one component of sun safety. Remember, just because you’re wearing sunscreen, doesn’t mean you can spend unlimited time in the sun.
- Download the MRF’s handy guide: Sunscreen: What do I need to know?
- For more information go to: https://www.melanoma.org/understand-melanoma/preventing-melanoma